Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sunny Sunday





Today we went topless on the beach! It was great but for some reason we were the only topless ones. Hmmm.... Mohawk showed up and stood a short distance away and just stared at us for a good hour and a half. We also found out that he likes Sarah, lucky girl! 

I walked around town got a feel for my new little pueblo. It’s very cute and there are lots of surf shops and little boutiques that seem to have some potential. A lot of the buildings are white which almost make it look like a pueblo blanco from some spots. I also located the park that has some running trails I want to check out and which also is the location of the fully nude beach. 

While I was walking (and dodging piles of dog crap which are everywhere since people don’t clean up after their dogs) I saw a man go by on a scooter with his dog on the scooter with him! I couldn’t believe it, one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.

I start school tomorrow! Mirna is not coming with me since she is going to get her residency card so I will be all alone with my shaky Spanish! Yikes!

No comments: